Head of the Scientific Committee
- 1993 – Went to the Cukurova Electricity Anadolu Technical High School before entry to the medical school
- 1999 – Residency program in the Kartal Training Training and Research Hospital as a Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery resident
- He continued his work on microsurgery which is one of the most difficult surgical branches, performing over 500 microsurgical operations during training.
- He studies fingertip injuries in children. During his studies, he developed a new "vascular suture technique" and prepared a thesis on this subject.
- In 2004 he presented this technique on the National Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery Congress, and he won first prize in the contest in the experimental branch field.
- He also won the first prize in the competition in clinical categories with his technique of muscle suturing in cleft lip repair.
- 2004 – became a Plastic Surgery specialist.
- After expertise, to achieve more successful results in plastic surgery, he became interested in sculpture and art history. He studied Fine Art Sculpture at Suleyman Demirel University and continued this education on the Fine Arts and sculpture in İnonu University, Malatya. He worked with Michael Esson regarding model and pattern studies.
- 2007-2010 – Baris worked in the Istanbul Memorial Hospital.
- Currently, he is working as a surgeon in his private office at Abdiipekçi and doing surgeries in an American Hospital.
- Rhinoplasty consists of 100% of his surgical practice.
- He wrote a book named “Aesthetic Septorhinoplasty” by Springer and "Estetik Rhinoplasty"
- Scientific research: A Complete Subperichondrial Dissection Technique for Rhinoplasty With Management of the Nasal Ligaments